bobjuice  
Old 06-10-2018, 04:18 PM
nauseating bashfulness

taisson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wotcha,

Hi all.

Hoping to be here for a long while. Would appreciate some help re: your preferred hosts for images and lossless downloads. Mega, FF, mediafire etc. As I'm under the post threshold I can't see what you folks are posting/using. Gimme an idea so I can contribute.

Thanks
Old 06-10-2018, 05:21 PM
leaving town for the sunshine

ade is just really niceade is just really niceade is just really niceade is just really nice

hello, first but of advice don't use filefactory - the smart money is on it's going out of business. Download speeds for free users have dropped drastically in the last few weeks. Also it isn't paying out to those who use their links to generate payment (ha ha, serves the fuckers right). There seems to be a fresh spate of filehosts removing files so NEVER name your files to show what they are. Workupload seems to be purging anything which generates a load of downloads. Google drive will close any account that generates mass traffic. Mediafire is great but again will react to huge traffic and certainly to any file it sees is named even within archives. Wetransfer is great but obviously only lasts for 7 days so if you use it be prepared for "please re-up my aunties hamster died last tuesday so i missed this etc". I'm using pcloud and sync a lot at the moment but neither have a huge storage space and i can't tell you how they react to mass downloads since i'm playing to a minimal audience. mega is always good as well for those who can use it but remember some countries can't access it at all. Please don't use rapidgator, turbobit, keep2share, filejoker, hitfile or we'll have to kill you and cleaning the carpets costs a fortune.
Old 06-10-2018, 06:07 PM
checking out the Quantocks

Kburke will become famous soon enoughKburke will become famous soon enough

Lol