bobjuice  
Old 23-08-2017, 06:58 PM
on a high horse

jim is a jewel in the roughjim is a jewel in the roughjim is a jewel in the rough
Default human league request

Download link ....

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Human League-Manchester Arena 22 Dec 02.flac
Human League-Hanley Victoria Hall 27 Nov 04.flac
Human League-Manchester Apollo 9 Dec 95.flac
Old 24-08-2017, 12:25 PM
what’s called a disappointment

romantic? is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Jim
Old 30-08-2017, 10:34 PM
what’s called a disappointment

romantic? is an unknown quantity at this point

Jim, could i get these please:

Human League-Manchester Academy 15 Dec 10.flac
Human League-Manchester Apollo 30 Nov 06.flac
Human League-Manchester Apollo 30 Nov 07.flac
Human League-Manchester Pride Festival Main Stage 30 Aug 09.flac
Human League-Stradbally Hall Electric Picnic Festival 4 Sep 05.flac
Human League Glasgow 1980
Old 30-08-2017, 11:14 PM
on a high horse

jim is a jewel in the roughjim is a jewel in the roughjim is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Jim, could i get these please:

Human League-Manchester Academy 15 Dec 10.flac
Human League-Manchester Apollo 30 Nov 06.flac
Human League-Manchester Apollo 30 Nov 07.flac
Human League-Manchester Pride Festival Main Stage 30 Aug 09.flac
Human League-Stradbally Hall Electric Picnic Festival 4 Sep 05.flac
Human League Glasgow 1980
do you have anything to share ??
Old 31-08-2017, 06:10 AM
leaving town for the sunshine

ade is just really niceade is just really niceade is just really niceade is just really nice

i tried the same tactic on a human league forum and another forum jim and got shot down on both.

The worst situation i'm aware of is someone who is on a lot of forum's using slightly different names but always with 076 on the end of them. He's been on the internet since 2006 downloading on an industrial scale, makes up to 30 requests per day! But never ever uploads anything anywhere. His answer is that he always says thanks but if you investigate further you find that he copies and pastes those replies as well samples as follows so some might recognise "this seems like a tough one to find", "very appreciated", "i can't find this one anywhere", "i'm looking for this too", "i didn't know about this", and the big hit "i missed this can someone reupload". My "favourite" comments of his was "please feel free to post more of these" but i doubt he was so smug when it got him banned. If he ever turns up here I'm straight out the door.
Old 31-08-2017, 07:40 PM
on a high horse

don't you just love them .. why don't they post though .. they would get a lot more stuff if they did
Old 31-08-2017, 09:48 PM

ade is just really niceade is just really niceade is just really niceade is just really nice

me and 'out of the blue' on here who i've known for many years have spoken about this so many times it's ridiculous. There's a feeling of entitlement amongst so many downloaders that something exists and therefore they should have it regardless of the time, effort, money it took the person they are expecting to upload it to get. Add in the desire to remain anonymous at all costs. Put something on a forum where registration is required and probably won't get monumental amounts of downloads but put the same thing on a blog or forum where the world can see it and bang it's like uk unemployment figures under thatcher through the bloody roof. So many people will download something just because it's there with no actual interest in the music on offer. Even some of the uploaders are guilty of this when they are using filehosts that generate cashback payments to them (about 75% of one very well known site by my reckoning).

I'm incredibly selective about where i post these days. I had to take the hit and wipe a couple of filehost accounts though so that old links would be dead. And as soon as i get fed up i either slow down or stop for a couple of weeks.
Old 31-08-2017, 09:51 PM
on a high horse

what's the cashback from host about ??
Old 31-08-2017, 10:13 PM

some file hosts will pay uploaders a tiny amount back per download or pay them a percentage of any memberships bought off the back of their uploads. rapidshare used to do it many years ago "rapid rewards" and i think mega did it as well. some of the file hosts that do it now are file factory, rapidgator, turbobit, filejoker, filefox, keep2share and any others whose downloads take an eternity for free users (although file factory is fairly decent speed for free users it does use the 'server overloaded' pop up to try to get you to pay for a premium membership and they call it an affiliate program). What you'll see is the same links being posted to 'any forum or blog that is open for business' as one of my friends says. It's also why on some info files you will now see the additional 'do not profit from this recording' as well as 'do not sell'. It's one of the reasons i put 'don't re-upload to other blogs and forums' on some of my posts - though it has gone ignored in the past.

have a look here for better examples

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 31-08-2017, 10:57 PM
on a high horse

explains a lot .in the early days of bobjuice . rapidshare were a nightmare basically holding folk to ransom to pay for there premium service .. they went bust .. which they deserved .. wetransfer are good though links only last 7 days no slow downloads etc