bobjuice  
Old 03-04-2017, 06:25 PM
on a high horse

jim is a jewel in the roughjim is a jewel in the roughjim is a jewel in the rough
Default gary numan mp3

any requests??

also who was after the 1992 shows got a few arrive in the post today...

1987-09-23.mp3
1988-03-08.mp3
1988-10-10.mp3
1988-10-11.mp3
1988-10-12.mp3
1989-10-12.mp3
1989-10-23.mp3
1989-10-26.mp3
1991-03-16.mp3
1991-03-30.mp3
1991-09-14.mp3
1991-09-19.mp3
1991-10-02.mp3
1991-10-04.mp3
1992-04-01.mp3
1993-10-24.mp3
1993-10-27.mp3
1993-12-11.mp3
1994-11-02.mp3
1994-11-06 soundcheck.mp3
1994-11-06 the show.mp3
1994-11-12.mp3
1996-03-23.mp3
1996-03-30.mp3
1996-04-06.mp3
1996-04-07.mp3
1997-10-26.mp3
1997-10-29.mp3
1997-10-31.mp3
1997-11-09.mp3

no info but heres a list of numan gigs to cross reference

9/20/79, Apollo, Glasgow (Fair)
Airlane/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ Cars/ M.E./ You Are In My Vision/ Something's In The House/ Random/ Everyday I Die/ Conversation/ We Are So Fragile/ Bombers/ Remember I Was Vapour/ On Broadway/ The Dream Police/ Films/ Metal/ Down In The Park/ My Shadow In Vain/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ Tracks

9/26/79, Apollo, Manchester (Good)
Airlane/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ Cars/ M.E./ You Are In My Vision/ Something's In The House/ Random/ Everyday I Die/ Conversation/ We Are So Fragile/ Bombers/ Remember I Was Vapour/ On Broadway/ The Dream Police/ Films/ Metal/ Down In The Park/ My Shadow In Vain/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ Tracks

2/18/80, Music Hall, Toronto Canada (Excellent)
Replicas (Intro)/ Airlane/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ Praying To The Aliens/ M.E./ Films/ We Are So Fragile/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ Remind Me To Smile/ Conversation/ Metal/ Replicas/ Remember I Was Vapour/ Trois Gymnopedies/ Cars/ I Die: You Die/ Down In The Park/ Bombers/ Tracks

2/21/80, Ocean State Theatre, Providence RI (Good)
Replicas (Intro)/ Airlane/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ Praying To The Aliens/ M.E./ Films/ We Are So Fragile/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ Remind Me To Smile/ Conversation (cut)/ Metal/ Replicas/ Remember I Was Vapour/ Trois Gymnopedies/ Cars/ I Die: You Die/ Down In The Park/ Bombers (cut)

2/29/80, Music Hall, Cleveland OH (Excellent)
Replicas (Intro)/ Airlane/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ Praying To The Aliens/ M.E./ Films/ We Are So Fragile/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ Remind Me To Smile/ Conversation/ Metal/ Replicas/ Remember I Was Vapour/ Trois Gymnopedies/ Cars/ I Die: You Die/ Down In The Park/ Bombers/ Tracks

3/8/80, Warfield Theatre, San Francisco CA (Fair)
Replicas (Intro)/ Airlane/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ Praying To The Aliens/ M.E./ Films/ We Are So Fragile/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ Remind Me To Smile/ Conversation/ Metal/ Replicas/ Remember I Was Vapour/ Trois Gymnopedies/ Cars/ I Die: You Die/ Down In The Park/ (Happy Birthday)/ Bombers/ Tracks

3/9/80, Santa Monica Civic Centre, Los Angeles CA (Excellent)
Airlane/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ Praying To The Aliens/ M.E./ Films/ We Are So Fragile/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ Conversation/ Metal/ Cars/ I Die: You Die/ Down In The Park

3/29/80, La Palace, Paris France (Good)
Replicas/ I Die: You Die/ Down In The Park

5/31/80, Capitol Theatre, Sydney Australia (Very Good)
Replicas (Intro)/ Airlane/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ Praying To The Aliens/ M.E./ Films/ We Are So Fragile/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ Conversation/ Remind Me To Smile/ Replicas/ Remember I Was Vapour/ Trois Gymnopedies/ Cars/ I Die: You Die/ Bombers/ Tracks

9/8/80, Apollo, Manchester (Excellent)
This Wreckage/ Remind Me To Smile/ Complex/ Telekon/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ Cars/ Conversation/ Airlane/ M.E./ Everyday I Die/ Remember I Was Vapour/ Stories/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ The Joy Circuit/ I Die: You Die/ I Dream Of Wires/ Down In The Park/ Tracks/ We Are Glass

11/11/80, Max Bell Arena, Calgary Canada (Excellent)
This Wreckage/ Remind Me To Smile/ Complex/ Telekon/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ Cars/ Conversation/ Airlane/ M.E./ Everyday I Die/ Remember I Was Vapour/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ The Joy Circuit/ I Die: You Die/ I Dream Of Wires/ Down In The Park/ Tracks/ We Are Glass

4/26/81, Wembley Arena, London (Excellent)
Intro Tape/ This Wreckage/ Remind Me To Smile/ Metal/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ Conversation/ The Aircrash Bureau/ Airlane/ M.E./ Everyday I Die/ Films/ Remember I Was Vapour/ Trois Gymnopedies/ She's Got Claws/ Cars/ I Dream Of Wires/ I'm An Agent/ The Joy Circuit/ I Die: You Die/ Cry The Clock Said/ Tracks/ Down In The Park/ My Shadow In Vain/ Please Push No More/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ We Are Glass/ Outro

10/8/82, Perkins Palace, Pasadena CA (Good)
(DJ Intro) & This Is My House/ I, Assassin/ Remind Me To Smile/ I'm An Agent/ Boys Like Me/ Films/ Crash/ Music For Chameleons/ She's Got Claws/ Everyday I Die/ Down In The Park/ White Boys And Heroes/ Cars/ War Songs/ We Take Mystery (To Bed)/ This Wreckage/ We Are Glass/ (Band Intros) & Tracks

10/17/82, Cullen Auditorium, Houston TX (Fair)
This Is My House/ I, Assassin/ Remind Me To Smile/ Films/ Crash/ Music For Chameleons/ She's Got Claws/ Everyday I Die/ Down In The Park/ White Boys And Heroes/ Cars/ War Songs/ We Take Mystery (To Bed)/ This Wreckage/ We Are Glass/ Tracks

10/26/82, The Ritz, New York NY (Fair)
This Is My House/ I, Assassin/ Remind Me To Smile/ Films/ Crash/ Music For Chameleons/ She's Got Claws/ Everyday I Die/ Down In The Park/ White Boys And Heroes/ Cars/ War Songs/ We Take Mystery (To Bed)/ This Wreckage/ We Are Glass/ Tracks

11/8/82, Park West, Chicago IL (Fair)

10/6/83, DeMontfort Hall, Leicester (Very Good)
Sister Surprise/ Remind Me To Smile/ Metal/ This Prison Moon/ Down In The Park/ This Is My House/ My Centurion/ Warriors/ She's Got Claws/ Love Is Like Clock Law/ The Iceman Comes/ Films/ War Songs/ Cars/ We Take Mystery (To Bed)/ I Die: You Die/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ Love Needs No Disguise/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ Tracks/ We Are Glass

10/14/83, Hammersmith Odeon, London: BBC In Concert (Excellent)
Remind Me To Smile/ Metal/ This Prison Moon/ Down In The Park/ This Is My House/ The Iceman Comes/ Films/ Cars/ We Take Mystery (To Bed)/ I Die: You Die/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ Love Needs No Disguise/ Are 'Friends' Electric?

12/1/84, Apollo, Manchester (Good)
Intro/ Berserker/ Metal/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ Remind Me To Smile/ Sister Surprise/ Music For Chameleons/ The Iceman Comes/ Cold Warning/ Down In The Park/ This Prison Moon/ I Die: You Die/ My Dying Machine/ Cars/ We Take Mystery (To Bed)/ We Are Glass/ This Is New Love/ My Shadow In Vain/ Are 'Friends' Electric?

10/1/85, Hammersmith Odeon, London (Very Good)
No Shelter/ Tricks/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ Creatures/ Metal/ Berserker/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ Miracles/ Down In The Park/ Cold Warning/ I Die: You Die/ Sister Surprise/ This Disease/ We Take Mystery (To Bed)/ Call Out The Dogs/ Cars/ My Shadow In Vain/ We Are Glass

10/5/85, Gaumont Theatre, Ipswich (Good)
No Shelter/ Tricks/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ Creatures/ Metal/ Berserker/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ Miracles/ Down In The Park/ Cold Warning/ I Die: You Die/ Sister Surprise/ This Disease/ We Take Mystery (To Bed)

10/9/85, Apollo, Manchester (Very Good)
No Shelter/ Tricks/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ Creatures/ Metal/ Berserker/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ Miracles/ Down In The Park/ Cold Warning/ I Die: You Die/ Sister Surprise/ This Disease/ We Take Mystery (To Bed)/ Call Out The Dogs/ Cars/ My Shadow In Vain/ We Are Glass

9/14/87, DeMontfort Hall, Leicester (Very Good)
Ghost/ Call Out The Dogs/ I Die: You Die/ Creatures/ I Can't Stop/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ Tricks/ The Sleeproom/ My Breathing/ Cars/ Metal/ Sister Surprise/ This Disease/ We Take Mystery (To Bed)/ Strange Charm/ We Are Glass/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ Down In The Park/ My Shadow In Vain/ Berserker

9/21/87, Barrowlands, Glasgow: Radio 1 UK Broadcast (Excellent)
Call Out The Dogs/ I Die: You Die/ I Can't Stop/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ Tricks/ My Breathing/ We Take Mystery (To Bed)/ Cars/ Metal/ Sister Surprise/ We Are Glass

10/1/88, Apollo, Manchester (Very Good)
Survival/ Respect/ Call Out The Dogs/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ I Die: You Die/ I Can't Stop/ Tricks/ Metal/ Creatures/ Down In The Park/ Hunger/ Sister Surprise/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ We Take Mystery (To Bed)/ We Are Glass/ New Anger/ Cars/ Young Heart/ My Shadow In Vain/ My Breathing

10/20/89, Barrowlands, Glasgow (Very Good)
God Only Knows/ America/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ Respect/ I Die: You Die/ Creatures/ This Is Emotion/ Cars/ This Is Love/ Down In The Park/ Hunger/ Devious/ Tricks/ I Can't Stop/ We Take Mystery (To Bed)/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ Call Out The Dogs/ New Anger/ My Shadow In Vain/ We Are Glass

3/29/91, Hammersmith Odeon, London (Very Good)
(Interval 1)/ Soul Protection/ Confession/ Respect/ Call Out The Dogs/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ America/ Dark Sunday/ Creatures/ Your Fascination/ Down In The Park/ Heart/ Cars/ Outland/ Devious/ (Interval 2)/ From Russia Infected/ (Interval 3)/ My World Storm/ I Die: You Die

9/14/91, Club Ancienne Belgique, Brussels (Excellent)
Hanoi/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ Call Out The Dogs/ Your Fascination/ Outland/ Respect/ Cars/ Devious/ The Sleeproom/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ (Interval 1)/ Soul Protection/ Confession/ (Interval 2)/ From Russia Infected/ (Interval 3)/ My World Storm/ Emotion/ Young Heart

9/28/91, Wulfrun Hall, Wolverhampton (Very Good)
Hanoi/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ Call Out The Dogs/ Your Fascination/ Outland/ Respect/ Cars/ Devious/ The Sleeproom/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ Soul Protection/ Confession/ (Interval 2)/ From Russia Infected/ (Interval 3)/ My World Storm/ Emotion/ Cold Metal Rhythm/ America/ Young Heart

9/30/91, Irish Centre, Leeds (Excellent)
Hanoi/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ Call Out The Dogs/ Your Fascination/ Outland/ Respect/ Cars/ Devious/ The Sleeproom/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ Soul Protection/ My World Storm/ Emotion/ Cold Metal Rhythm/ America/ Young Heart

3/27/92, Pavilion, Glasgow (Good)
Intro/ Respect/ Devious/ Confession/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ America/ Call Out The Dogs/ Soul Protection/ Outland/ Your Fascination/ Time To Die/ Cars/ From Russia Infected/ My World Storm/ The Skin Game/ Emotion/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ We Are Glass/ U Got The Look/ Cold Metal Rhythm/ Young Heart

4/4/92, Hammersmith Odeon, London (Very Good)
Intro/ Respect/ Devious/ Confession/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ America/ Call Out The Dogs/ Soul Protection/ Outland/ Your Fascination/ Time To Die/ Cars/ From Russia Infected/ My World Storm/ The Skin Game/ Emotion/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ We Are Glass/ U Got The Look/ Cold Metal Rhythm/ (Thank You & Band Intros)/ Young Heart

11/6/94, Town Hall, Birmingham (Very Good)
Pray (Intro)/ A Question Of Faith/ I Dream Of Wires/ Noise Noise/ Listen To The Sirens/ Everyday I Die/ Desire/ Friends/ Scar/ Magic/ M.E./ Replicas/ Stormtrooper In Drag/ Deadliner/ Bleed/ Love And Napalm/ I'm An Agent

4/7/96, Labatts Apollo, Hammersmith (Very Good)
Prophecy/ Noise Noise/ A Question Of Faith/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ Replicas/ The Seed Of A Lie/ An Alien Cure/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ Films/ Bleed/ Everyday I Die/ Are You Real?/ Dark/ Absolution/ Cars/ Love And Napalm/ We Are Glass/ (Band Intros)/ Remind Me To Smile

8/18/96, Victoria Park, Warrington (Very Good)
Dark/ Noise Noise/ A Question Of Faith/ Scar/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ An Alien Cure/ Dead Heaven/ Everyday I Die/ Dominion Day/ Cars

3/7/98, Posthouse, Milton Keynes: The Numan Convention 1998 (Good)
Friends (Soundcheck)/ Like A Moth To A Flame/ Good Morning Baby/ Creep/ Pale & Interesting/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ While You Were Sleeping/ Dark/ Friends/ Metal/ Dead Heaven/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ Jo The Waiter

5/11/98, The Metro, Chicago IL (Very Good)
Closer (Intro)/ Friends/ Dominion Day/ Cars/ Films/ A Question Of Faith/ Voix/ Everyday I Die/ Dark/ Noise Noise/ An Alien Cure/ Down In The Park/ Absolution/ Dead Heaven/ Metal/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ Replicas/ We Are So Fragile/ Me, I Disconnect From You

9/12/98, Shepherds Bush Empire, London (Good)
Intro/ Friends/ Metal/ Dominion Day/ A Question Of Faith/ Everyday I Die/ Dark/ The Machman/ Exile/ The Seed Of A Lie/ Cars/ Absolution/ Noise Noise/ Desire/ It Must Have Been Years/ Down In The Park/ Dead Heaven/ Are 'Friends'Electric?/ Replicas/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ We Are So Fragile/ We Are Glass

4/18/99, Rock City, Nottingham (Good)
Intro/ Friends/ Dead Heaven/ Metal/ Everyday I Die/ Dark/ Desire/ Alien Home/ Exile/ Cars/ The Angel Wars/ Voix/ Down In The Park/ Dominion Day/ Are 'Friends'Electric?/ I Die: You Die/ You Are In My Vision/ Tracks/ Jo The Waiter

11/26/00, Pfefferberg, Berlin Germany (Good)
Films/ Rip/ The Angel Wars/ Metal/ Walking With Shadows/ Down In The Park/ Dark/ My Jesus/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ I Can't Breathe/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ Dominion Day/ A Question Of Faith/ A Prayer For The Unborn

2/7/01, John Peel Session (Very Good)
(Intro)/ Rip/ Metal/ Pure/ My Jesus/ Cars/ Listen To My Voice/ I Can't Breathe/ Down In The Park/ A Prayer For The Unborn

2/15/01, Academy, Birmingham (Good)
Pure/ Films/ Rip/ Listen To My Voice/ Metal/ Down In The Park/ Walking With Shadows/ My Jesus/ Torn/ Everyday I Die/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ I Can't Breathe/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ Cars/ Voix/ Remind Me To Smile/ A Prayer For The Unborn

2/17/01, Vicar Street, Dublin Ireland (Very Good)
Intro/ Pure/ Films/ Rip/ Listen To My Voice/ Metal/ Down In The Park/ Walking With Shadows/ My Jesus/ Torn/ Everyday I Die/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ I Can't Breathe/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ Remind Me To Smile/ A Prayer For The Unborn

2/23/01, The Forum, London (Very Good)
Intro/ Pure/ Films/ Rip/ Listen To My Voice/ Metal/ Down In The Park/ Walking With Shadows/ My Jesus/ Torn/ Everyday I Die/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ I Can't Breathe/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ (Band Intros)/ Cars/ Voix/ Remind Me To Smile/ A Prayer For The Unborn

4/22/01, Palais Royale, Toronto Canada (Good)
Intro/ Pure/ Films/ Rip/ Listen To My Voice/ Cars/ Dark/ Down In The Park/ Walking With Shadows/ Metal/ My Jesus/ A Question Of Faith/ I Can't Breathe/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ Remind Me To Smile/ A Prayer For The Unborn

4/26/01, The Odeon, Cleveland OH (Very Good)
Intro/ Pure/ Films/ Rip/ Listen To My Voice/ Cars/ Dark/ Down In The Park/ Walking With Shadows/ Metal/ My Jesus/ A Question Of Faith/ I Can't Breathe/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ Remind Me To Smile/ A Prayer For The Unborn

4/28/01, House Of Blues, Chicago IL (Very Good)

5/4/01, The Fillmore, San Francisco CA (Good)

8/24/01, Reading Festival, England (Good)
Intro/ My Jesus/ Pure/ Cars/ A Question of Faith/ Listen To My Voice/ Metal/ Rip/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ Dead Heaven/ I Can't Breathe/ A Prayer For The Unborn/ Dark

9/23/01, Shepherds Bush Empire, London (Very Good)
Intro/ My Jesus/ Pure/ Metal/ Listen To My Voice/ Dominion Day/ Absolution/ Walking With Shadows/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ Love And Napalm/ Rip/ Voix/ A Prayer For The Unborn/ I Can't Breathe/ (Crowd Noise)/ (Band Intros)/ Films/ Down In The Park/ I'm An Agent/ Are 'Friends' Electric?

4/5/02, Academy, Manchester (Good)
Exposure (Intro)/ M.E./ My Jesus/ Metal/ Absolution/ Dark/ Down In The Park/ Remember I Was Vapour/ Pure/ A Prayer For The Unborn/ Everyday I Die/ Exile/ My Shadow In Vain/ Rip/ I Can't Breathe/ This Wreckage/ Voix/ Cars/ Are 'Friends' Electric?

4/6/02, Shepherds Bush Empire, London (Good)
Exposure (Intro)/ M.E./ My Jesus/ Metal/ Absolution/ Dark/ Down In The Park/ Remember I Was Vapour/ Pure/ A Prayer For The Unborn/ Everyday I Die/ Exile/ My Shadow In Vain/ Rip/ I Can't Breathe/ This Wreckage/ Voix/ Cars/ Are 'Friends' Electric?

9/19/02, Queen Margaret Union, Glasgow University (Very Good)
Exposure (Intro)/ M.E./ My Jesus/ My Shadow In Vain/ I Can't Breathe/ This Wreckage/ Dead Heaven/ Pure/ Bleed/ A Prayer For The Unborn/ Walking With Shadows/ We Are So Fragile/ Oh! Didn't I Say/ Listen To My Voice/ Rip/ Down In The Park/ I Die: You Die/ Moral/ Are 'Friends' Electric?

9/20/02, The Lomax, Liverpool (Very Good)
Exposure (Intro)/ M.E./ My Jesus/ My Shadow In Vain/ I Can't Breathe/ This Wreckage/ Dead Heaven/ Pure/ Bleed/ A Prayer For The Unborn/ Walking With Shadows/ We Are So Fragile/ Oh! Didn't I Say/ Listen To My Voice/ Rip/ Down In The Park/ Are 'Friends' Electric?

9/21/02, The Ocean, London (Very Good)
Exposure (Intro)/ M.E./ My Jesus/ My Shadow In Vain/ I Can't Breathe/ This Wreckage/ Dead Heaven/ Pure/ Bleed/ A Prayer For The Unborn/ Walking With Shadows/ We Are So Fragile/ Oh! Didn't I Say/ Listen To My Voice/ Rip/ Down In The Park/ I Die: You Die/ Moral/ Are 'Friends' Electric?

2/8/03, Colston Hall, Bristol (Very Good)
Hybrid/ My Shadow In Vain/ M.E./ My Jesus/ That's Too Bad/ Ancients/ Everyday I Die/ Torn/ Down In The Park/ Please Push No More/ It Must Have Been Years/ Crazier/ Pure/ I Can't Breathe/ Rip/ A Prayer For The Unborn/ Bleed/ Cars/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ I Die: You Die/ We Are Glass

2/9/03, Shepherds Bush Empire, London (Very Good)
Hybrid/ My Shadow In Vain/ M.E./ My Jesus/ That's Too Bad/ Ancients/ Everyday I Die/ Torn/ Down In The Park/ Please Push No More/ It Must Have Been Years/ Crazier/ Pure/ I Can't Breathe/ Rip/ A Prayer For The Unborn/ Cars/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ Bleed/ I Die: You Die/ We Are Glass

9/21/03, Astoria, London (Good)
Hybrid/ Pure/Friends/ Films/ Rip/ Moral/ The Aircrash Bureau/ Dark/ Crazier/ Jagged/ My Jesus/ Down In The Park/ Complex/ Bleed/ I Can't Breathe/ A Prayer For The Unborn/ My Breathing/ Ancients/ Absolution/ My Shadow In Vain/ Are 'Friends' Electric?

3/4/04, Barfly, Cardiff (Good)
Exposure (Intro)/ Films/ Call Out The Dogs/ Crazier/ Rip/ Does God Bleed?/ Metal/ My Jesus/ Walking With Shadows/ Down In The Park/ Haunted/ Prophecy/ I'm An Agent/ Desire/ Jagged/ A Prayer For The Unborn/ M.E./ Night Talk/ My Breathing/ Are 'Friends' Electric?

3/5/04, Shepherds Bush Empire, London (Very Good)
Exposure (Intro)/ Films/ Call Out The Dogs/ Crazier/ Rip/ Does God Bleed?/ Metal/ My Jesus/ Walking With Shadows/ Down In The Park/ Haunted/ Prophecy/ I'm An Agent/ Desire/ Jagged/ A Prayer For The Unborn/ M.E./ Night Talk/ My Breathing/ Are 'Friends' Electric?

9/10/04, Academy, Birmingham (Excellent)
Rip/ Noise Noise/ Voix/ Remind Me To Smile/ My Jesus/ Haunted/ Down In The Park/ Ancients/ Replicas/ Jagged/ Listen To My Voice/ Dead Heaven/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ We Are Glass/ A Prayer For The Unborn/ My Shadow In Vain/ Fade Out 1930/ I Die: You Die

9/11/04, Shepherds Bush Empire, London (Excellent)
Rip/ Noise Noise/ Voix/ Remind Me To Smile/ My Jesus/ Haunted/ Down In The Park/ Crazier/ Replicas/ Jagged/ Dead Heaven/ Cars/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ We Are Glass/ A Prayer For The Unborn/ The Machman/ It Must Have Been Years/ Jo The Waiter

3/18/06, The Forum, London (Very Good)
Intro/ Pressure/ Fold/ Halo/ Slave/ In A Dark Place/ Haunted/ Blind/ Before You Hate It/ Melt/ Scanner/ Jagged/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ Down In The Park/ Metal

4/26/06, Queen Margaret Union, Glasgow University (Very Good)
Intro/ Pressure/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ Rip/ Halo/ My Shadow In Vain/ Crazier/ Blind/ Noise Noise/ Slave/ Down In The Park/ In A Dark Place/ Pure/ Haunted/ A Prayer For The Unborn/ Jagged/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ Metal

5/3/06, Pyramids, Portsmouth (Very Good)
Intro & Pressure/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ Rip/ Halo/ My Shadow In Vain/ Crazier/ Blind/ Noise Noise/ Slave/ Down In The Park/ In A Dark Place/ Pure/ Haunted/ A Prayer For The Unborn/ Jagged/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ Metal

7/15/06, Guildford Festival, Guildford (Very Good)
Cars/ Slave/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ Rip

7/31/06, Majestic Theatre, Detroit MI (Fair)
(Soundcheck)/ Intro/ Pressure/ Rip/ Metal/ Halo/ Films/ Slave/ Down In The Park/ Jagged/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ In A Dark Place/ Pure/ Haunted/ A Prayer For The Unborn/ Cars/ Dark/ Blind

8/1/06, Bogart's, Cincinnati OH (Fair)
Intro/ Pressure/ Rip/ Metal/ Halo/ Films/ Slave/ Down In The Park/ Jagged/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ In A Dark Place/ Pure/ Haunted/ A Prayer For The Unborn/ Cars/ Dark/ Blind

8/13/06, Shank Hall, Milwaukee WI (Very Good)
Intro & Pressure/ Rip/ Metal/ Halo/ Films/ Slave/ Down In The Park/ Jagged/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ In A Dark Place/ Pure/ Haunted/ A Prayer For The Unborn/ Cars/ Dark/ Blind

8/14/06, House Of Blues, Chicago IL (Very Good)
Intro & Pressure/ Rip/ Metal/ Halo/ Films/ Slave/ Down In The Park/ Jagged/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ In A Dark Place/ Pure/ Haunted/ A Prayer For The Unborn/ Cars/ Dark/ Blind

12/5/06, Rock City, Nottingham (Fair)
The Wreckage/ Remind Me To Smile/ I Dream Of Wires/ Telekon/ The Aircrash Bureau/ Photograph/ Sleep By Windows/ Please Push No More/ Remember I Was Vapour/ I'm An Agent/ We Are Glass/ The Joy Circuit/ A Game Called Echo/ I Die: You Die/ Down In The Park/ Are 'Friends' Electric?

12/6/06, Queen Margaret Union, Glasgow University (Very Good)
The Wreckage/ Remind Me To Smile/ I Dream Of Wires/ Telekon/ The Aircrash Bureau/ Photograph/ Sleep By Windows/ Please Push No More/ Remember I Was Vapour/ I'm An Agent/ We Are Glass/ The Joy Circuit/ A Game Called Echo/ I Die: You Die/ Down In The Park/ Are 'Friends' Electric?

12/7/06, Academy, Manchester (Fair)

7/26/07, Carling Academy, Bristol (Very Good)
Intro/ Blind/ I Can't Breathe/ M.E./ Pressure/ The Leather Sea/ Replicas/ In A Dark Place/ Walking With Shadows/ This Is My Life/ Basic J/ Friends/ Down In The Park/ Haunted/ My Jesus/ Jagged/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ My Breathing/ Halo/ A Prayer For The Unborn

7/27/07, Carling Academy, Liverpool (Very Good)
Intro & Blind/ I Can't Breathe/ M.E./ Pressure/ The Leather Sea/ Replicas/ In A Dark Place/ Walking With Shadows/ This Is My Life/ Basic J/ Friends/ Down In The Park/ Haunted/ My Jesus/ Jagged/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ My Breathing/ Halo/ A Prayer For The Unborn

7/28/07, Shepherds Bush Empire, London (Very Good)
Intro/ Blind/ I Can't Breathe/ M.E./ Pressure/ The Leather Sea/ Replicas/ In A Dark Place/ Walking With Shadows/ This Is My Life/ Basic J/ Friends/ Down In The Park/ Haunted/ My Jesus/ Jagged/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ My Breathing/ Halo/ A Prayer For The Unborn

2/29/08, Academy, Bristol (Very Good)
Intro & Replicas/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ Do You Need The Service?/ Praying To The Aliens/ We Have A Technical/ I Nearly Married A Human/ Down In The Park/ The Crazies/ When The Machines Rock/ Only A Downstat/ The Machman/ It Must Have Been Years/ We Are So Fragile/ You Are In My Vision/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ Cars/ Everyday I Die/ A Prayer For The Unborn

3/1/08, The Corporation, Sheffield (Fair)
Intro & Replicas/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ Do You Need The Service?/ Praying To The Aliens/ We Have A Technical/ I Nearly Married A Human/ Down In The Park/ The Crazies/ When The Machines Rock/ Only A Downstat/ The Machman/ It Must Have Been Years/ We Are So Fragile/ You Are In My Vision/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ Cars/ Everyday I Die/ A Prayer For The Unborn

3/2/08, ABC, Glasgow (Very Good)

3/5/08, Rock City, Nottingham (Good)

3/8/08, Academy, Manchester (Good)
Intro & Replicas/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ Do You Need The Service?/ Praying To The Aliens/ We Have A Technical/ I Nearly Married A Human/ Down In The Park/ The Crazies/ When The Machines Rock/ Only A Downstat/ The Machman/ It Must Have Been Years/ We Are So Fragile/ You Are In My Vision/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ (Happy Birthday)/ Cars/ Everyday I Die/ A Prayer For The Unborn

3/15/08, Indigo 2, London (Very Good)

9/7/08, Indigo 2, London (Good)
Intro & In A Dark Place/ Blind/ Cars/ Haunted/ Rip/ Noise Noise/ Pure/ My Jesus/ Metal/ Jagged/ Down In The Park/ Halo/ A Prayer For The Unborn/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ Films/ Me, I Disconnect From You/ I Can't Breathe

3/2009, Australia Tour: 3/2/09, The Tivoli, Brisbane// 3/4/09, Triple J Radio Interview// 3/5/09, Enmore Theatre, Sydney// 3/7/09, The Forum, Melbourne (Very Good)
Intro & In A Dark Place/ The Fall// Triple J Radio Interview// Haunted/ Rip// The Fall (Soundcheck)/ We Are So Fragile

3/5/09, Enmore Theatre, Sydney, Australia (Good)
Intro / In A Dark Place/ Blind/ Cars/ Haunted/ Films/ Rip/ The Fall/ Pure/ My Jesus/ Metal/ Jagged/ Down In The Park/ Halo/ A Prayer For The Unborn/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ We Are So Fragile/ Pressure/ Noise Noise/ I Can't Breathe

3/8/09, Golden Plains Festival, Meredith, Australia (Good)
Intro & In A Dark Place/ Metal/ Haunted/ The Fall/ Pure/ Cars/ Jagged/ Down In The Park/ Halo/ A Prayer For The Unborn/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ (encore break)/ We Are So Fragile

7/27/09, City Hall, Salisbury (Very Good)
In A Dark Place/ Rip/ Films/ Blind/ Pure/ Metal/ Jagged/ The Fall/ Bleed/ Cars/ Down In The Park/ I, Assassin/ Haunted/ Halo/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ We Are So Fragile/ Remind Me To Smile/ A Prayer For The Unborn

11/17/09, Dome, Brighton (Fair)
Intro/ Random/ Airlane/ Metal/ Films/ M.E./ Tracks/ Observer/ Conversation/ Cars/ Engineers/ Asylum/ Complex/ The Fall/ Down In The Park/ Pure/ Haunted/ Halo/ Jagged/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ In A Dark Place/ A Prayer For The Unborn/ We Are So Fragile

11/18/09, University, Southampton (Fair)
Intro/ Random/ Airlane/ Metal/ Complex/ Films/ M.E./ Tracks/ Observer/ Conversation/ Cars/ Engineers/ Asylum

11/19/09, Sub 29, Cardiff (Very Good)
Intro/ Random/ Airlane/ Metal/ Complex/ Films/ M.E./ Tracks/ Observer/ Conversation/ Cars/ Engineers/ Asylum/ The Fall/ Down In The Park/ Pure/ Haunted/ Halo/ Jagged/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ We Are So Fragile/ A Prayer For The Unborn

11/20/09, Corporation, Sheffield (Good)
Intro/ Random/ Airlane/ Metal/ Complex/ Films/ M.E./ Tracks/ Observer/ Conversation/ Cars/ Engineers/ Asylum/ The Fall (cut)/ Down In The Park/ Haunted/ Halo/ Jagged/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ (encore break)/ We Are So Fragile/ A Prayer For The Unborn

11/21/09, Academy, Manchester (Very Good)
Intro/ Random/ Airlane/ Metal/ Complex/ Films/ M.E./ Tracks/ Observer/ Conversation/ Cars/ Engineers/ Asylum/ The Fall/ Pure/ Down In The Park/ Haunted/ Halo/ Jagged/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ We Are So Fragile/ A Prayer For The Unborn

11/26/09, The Picture House, Edinburgh, Scotland (Good)
Intro/ Random/ Airlane/ Metal/ Complex/ Films/ M.E./ Tracks/ Observer/ Conversation/ Cars/ Engineers/ Asylum/ The Fall/ Pure/ Down In The Park/ Haunted/ Halo/ Jagged/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ We Are So Fragile/ A Prayer For The Unborn

12/7/09, BBC 6 Music Session, Maida Vale, West London (Excellent)
Metal/ (Interview)/ Earthquake/ (Interview)/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ Stuck On Repeat/ (Interview)/ Venus In Furs/ The Fall

4/13/10, Scala, London (Very Good)
Intro/ The Fall/ Films/ Haunted/ Metal/ Bleed/ I Dream Of Wires/ Zulu/ Down In The Park/ Walking With Shadows/ Dragging Loop/ Jagged/ M.E./ Halo/ Pure/ A Prayer For The Unborn/ Cars/ Are 'Friends' Electric?

5/28/10, Casa Das Artes, Porto, Portugal (Very Good)
Intro/ The Fall/ Metal/ Haunted/ Bleed/ Cars/ Zulu/ Down In The Park/ Films/ Pressure/ Jagged/ Noise Noise/ Halo/ Pure/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ A Prayer For The Unborn/ Blind/ Rip

5/29/10, Primavera Festival, Barcelona, Spain (Very Good)
The Fall/ Halo/ Cars/ Rip/ Bleed/ Pure/ Haunted/ Metal/ Blind/ Zulu/ Are 'Friends' Electric?

7/29/10, Concorde 2, Brighton (Fair)
Metal/ Bleed/ Zulu/ Films/ Pressure/ Noise, Noise/ Halo/ Pure/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ I Die: You Die/ Rip

7/30/10, Sonisphere Festival, Knebworth House (Excellent)
The Fall/ Haunted/ Zulu/ Bleed/ Cars/ Halo/ Pure/ A Prayer For The Unborn/ Are 'Friends' Electric?

10/22/10, Paradise Rock Club, Boston MA (Good)
Random/ Airlane/ Metal/ Complex/ Films/ M.E./ Tracks/ Observer/ Conversation/ Cars/ Engineers/ Asylum/ The Fall/ Pure/ Down In The Park/ Haunted/ Halo/ Jagged/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ Zulu/ I Die: You Die/ A Prayer For The Unborn

10/25/10, Crofoot Ballroom, Pontiac MI (Very Good)
Random/ Airlane/ Metal/ Engineers/ Films/ Tracks/ M.E./ Complex/ Observer/ Conversation/ Cars/ The Fall/ Pure/ Down In The Park/ Haunted/ Halo/ Jagged/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ I Die: You Die/ Zulu/ A Prayer For The Unborn

10/26/10, The Metro, Chicago IL (Very Good)
Random/ Airlane/ Metal/ Engineers/ Films/ Tracks/ M.E./ Complex/ Observer/ Conversation/ Cars/ The Fall/ Pure/ Down In The Park/ Haunted/ Halo/ Jagged/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ (encore break)/ I Die: You Die/ Zulu/ A Prayer For The Unborn

10/28/10, Gothic Theatre, Denver CO (Very Good)
Random/ Airlane/ Metal/ Engineers/ Films/ Tracks/ M.E./ Complex/ Observer/ Conversation/ Cars/ The Fall/ Pure/ Down In The Park/ Haunted/ Halo/ Jagged/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ I Die: You Die/ Rip/ A Prayer For The Unborn

11/2/10, The Fillmore, San Francisco CA (Very Good)
Random/ Airlane/ Metal/ Engineers/ Films/ Tracks/ M.E./ Complex/ Observer/ Conversation/ Cars/ The Fall/ Pure/ Down In The Park/ Haunted/ Halo/ Jagged/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ I Die: You Die/ Zulu/ A Prayer For The Unborn

11/3/10, KCRW Studios, Santa Monica CA (Excellent)
The Fall/ Haunted/ Cars/ Zulu/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ A Prayer For The Unborn/ Pure

5/21/11, ASB Theatre, Auckland, New Zealand (Very Good)
Airlane/ Metal/ M.E./ Tracks/ Observer/ Conversation/ Engineers/ Complex/ Films/ Cars/ Down In The Park/ The Fall/ Pure/ When The Sky Bleeds, He Will Come/ Haunted/ Everything Comes Down To This/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ Halo/ A Prayer For The Unborn/ I Die: You Die

7/23/11, Ben & Jerry's Sundae Festival, Heaton Park, Manchester (Good)
In A Dark Place/ Haunted/ Crazier/ Cars/ Pure/ When The Sky Bleeds, He Will Come/ Metal/ I Die: You Die/ The Fall/ Halo/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ A Prayer For The Unborn

8/2011, Allsaints Basement Sessions (Excellent)
(spoken words)/ Dead Son Rising/ The Fall/ (interview)/ Are 'Friends' Electric?

9/17/11, Shepherds Bush Empire, London (Good)
Resurrection (Intro)/ Down In The Park/ The Fall/ Haunted/ When The Sky Bleeds, He Will Come/ Films/ Big Noise Transmission/ Pure/ Dead Sun Rising/ Everyday I Die/ We Are The Lost/ Absolution/ For The Rest Of My Life/ Noise Noise/ Everything Comes Down To This/ Jagged (cut at beginning)/ I Die: You Die/ Cars/ My Shadow In Vain/ Are 'Friends' Electric?

9/19/11, O2 Academy, Leeds (Good)
Resurrection (Intro)/ Down In The Park/ The Fall/ Haunted/ When The Sky Bleeds, He Will Come/ Films/ Big Noise Transmission/ Pure/ Dead Sun Rising/ Everyday I Die/ We Are The Lost/ Absolution/ For The Rest Of My Life/ Noise Noise/ Everything Comes Down To This/ Jagged/ I Die: You Die/ Cars/ My Shadow In Vain/ Are 'Friends' Electric?

2011, Live Compilation (Good)
Intro & Down In The Park/ Films/ Everything Comes Down To This/ Haunted/ Big Noise Transmission/ Jagged/ The Fall/ We Are The Lost/ When The Sky Bleeds, He Will Come/ Pure/ Noise Noise/ I Die: You Die/ Listen To The Sirens/ That's Too Bad/ My Shadow In Vain/ For The Rest Of My Life/ Dead Sun Rising/ Cars/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ Interview (part 1)/ Interview (part 2)/ Interview (part 3)

12/11/11, The Forum, Hatfield (Very Good)
Resurrection (Intro)/ Down In The Park/ The Fall/ Haunted/ When The Sky Bleeds, He Will Come/ Films/ Big Noise Transmission/ Pure/ Dead Sun Rising/ Everyday I Die/ We Are The Lost/ Absolution/ For The Rest Of My Life/ Noise Noise/ Everything Comes Down To This/ Jagged/ I Die: You Die/ Cars/ My Shadow In Vain/ Are 'Friends' Electric?

12/14/11, SHOWstudio (Excellent)
Dead Sun Rising/ When The Sky Bleeds, He Will Come/ For The Rest Of My Life/ Are 'Friends' Electric?

5/26/12, Button Factory, Dublin, Ireland (Very Good)
Intro/ Berserker/ Metal/ The Fall/ Bombers/ Crazier/ Call Out The Dogs/ Dominion Day/ This Wreckage/ Absolution/ That's Too Bad/ In A Dark Place/ Down In The Park/ Rip/ Love Needs No Disguise/ Warriors/ I Die: You Die/ We Are Glass/ (crowd noise)/ Healing/ Cars/ Are 'Friends' Electric?

5/30/12, Junction, Cambridge (Very Good)
Intro & Berserker/ Metal/ The Fall/ Bombers/ Crazier/ Call Out The Dogs/ Dominion Day/ This Wreckage/ Absolution/ That's Too Bad/ In A Dark Place/ Down In The Park/ Rip/ Love Needs No Disguise/ Warriors/ I Die: You Die/ We Are Glass/ Healing/ Cars/ Are 'Friends' Electric?

9/6/12, Bestival Festival, Isle Of Wight (Good)
In A Dark Place/ Cars/ Haunted/ Everything Comes Down To This/ When The Sky Bleeds, He Will Come/ Jagged/ Metal/ Halo/ A Prayer For The Unborn/ Are 'Friends' Electric?

12/3/12, Ritz, Manchester (Very Good)
Hide (Intro)/ Films/ Pure/ When The Sky Bleeds, He Will Come/ Haunted/ For You/ Metal/ Everything Comes Down To This/ A Prayer For The Unborn/ I Am Dust/ The Fall/ Petals/ Jagged/ We're The Unforgiven/ Dead Sun Rising/ Halo/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ Down In The Park/ Cars/ I Die: You Die

10/10/13, KCRW Studio Performance, Santa Monica CA (Excellent)
I Am Dust/ Everything Comes Down To This/ The Calling/ Splinter/ Lost/ Love Hurt Bleed/ We're The Unforgiven/ My Last Day/ Metal/ Are 'Friends' Electric?/ Down In The Park/ Cars

10/26/13, Mountain Oasis Electronic Music Summit, Asheville NC (Very Good)
Resurrection/ I Am Dust/ Metal/ Everything Comes Down To This/ The Fall/ Here In The Black/ Films/ The Calling/ Down In The Park/ Splinter/ Lost/ Cars/ We're The Unforgiven/ Love Hurt Bleed/ A Prayer For The Unborn/ My Last Day
Old 03-04-2017, 07:39 PM
a post-punk postcard fair

animal is an unknown quantity at this point

could i get the best quality from 96 please?
Old 03-04-2017, 07:43 PM
on a high horse

jim is a jewel in the roughjim is a jewel in the roughjim is a jewel in the rough

you can have them all if you want .. not got time to listen to them all !

let me know

cheers jim
Old 03-04-2017, 08:56 PM
on a high horse

1996-03-23.mp3
1996-03-30.mp3
1996-04-06.mp3
1996-04-07.mp3

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-04-2017, 09:15 PM
a post-punk postcard fair

animal is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks jim all the best
Old 04-04-2017, 08:28 PM
what’s called a disappointment

KNS is an unknown quantity at this point

I was after the '92 shows jim. Could you upload these ones for me please?

1988-03-08.mp3
1988-10-01.mp3
1991-03-16.mp3
1991-09-14.mp3
1992-04-04.mp3
1993-10-24.mp3
1994-11-02.mp3
1994-11-06 soundcheck.mp3

Many thanks
Old 04-04-2017, 08:52 PM
on a high horse

no problem
the 92 shows from the trade are here as well
there's also a video from 92 as well
Old 04-04-2017, 09:20 PM
leaving town for the sunshine

madphil is a splendid one to beholdmadphil is a splendid one to beholdmadphil is a splendid one to beholdmadphil is a splendid one to beholdmadphil is a splendid one to beholdmadphil is a splendid one to beholdmadphil is a splendid one to beholdmadphil is a splendid one to behold

could i have these please
11/11/80, Max Bell Arena, Calgary Canada
2/29/80, Music Hall, Cleveland OH
10/9/85, Apollo, Manchester
1994-11-02.mp3
9/12/98, Shepherds Bush Empire, London
2/23/01, The Forum, London

Many thanks
Old 05-04-2017, 03:03 PM
on a high horse

Quote:
could i have these please
11/11/80, Max Bell Arena, Calgary Canada
2/29/80, Music Hall, Cleveland OH
10/9/85, Apollo, Manchester
1994-11-02.mp3
9/12/98, Shepherds Bush Empire, London
2/23/01, The Forum, London

Many thanks
hi phil .. its just the mp3 stuff at top .. i do have a load of discs from the guy who created the list which i will go through and see what i have..

will post what i have later
Old 05-04-2017, 04:01 PM
what’s called a disappointment

KNS is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
no problem
the 92 shows from the trade are here as well
there's also a video from 92 as well
Yeah if you could upload them too that'll be great. Thanks.