bobjuice  
Old 09-09-2017, 07:52 PM
leaving town for the sunshine

ade is just really niceade is just really niceade is just really niceade is just really nice
Default Time some others contributed

same few people uploading every week it's time the rest of you stopped freeloading and actually contributed.

oh forgot, you're entitled aren't you.
Old 10-09-2017, 10:26 PM

micko is a jewel in the roughmicko is a jewel in the roughmicko is a jewel in the roughmicko is a jewel in the rough

Well said

It is a sign of the times for sure when folk just take all this for granted
Old 11-09-2017, 06:50 AM

ade is just really niceade is just really niceade is just really niceade is just really nice

i know of only one place where a large number of people participate on a daily basis and although 99% of what gets posted isn't what i'm personally interested in the chaos of 50-100 uploads a day is great.

Take it to the other extreme on another forum i've just suggested that someone who makes up to 30 requests across the internet under various names (all ending in 076) every day just does a re-up for someone of something he obviously downloaded. Will he do it, will he fuck, in twelve years on the internet he's never uploaded anything! Now that's entitlement at work.
Old 13-09-2017, 04:24 PM

but he is quite handy at copying and pasting other people's links so if you are posting links on a forum where anyone with a name #######076 makes endless requests be aware that any link you post could have a life of it's own elsewhere.
Old 10-03-2018, 07:20 PM

jesus christ! what is wrong with people? Thank god people were more willing to put some effort into bootlegs in the 70's/80's/90's if it was like this then there'd be fuck all now.
Old 11-03-2018, 11:10 PM
Top Banana

mike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to all

Wank isn't it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-03-2018, 07:51 AM

It really isn't just here though it's everywhere. I don't know what the answer is or even if there is one but to someone like me who's been collecting bootlegs since 1980 it's a joke.
Old 14-03-2018, 11:42 AM

micko is a jewel in the roughmicko is a jewel in the roughmicko is a jewel in the roughmicko is a jewel in the rough

I think we've been, in part, a victim of our own success in that there are plenty of fiends who take it all for granted
Old 18-03-2018, 08:19 PM

funnily enough i used the same, victim of our success/generosity, line somewhere else. It's true. It's ridiculous that when people ask for re-ups none of the downloaders do anything they just expect the original uploader to do it all again. For the last few weeks i've done little else in my spare time but convert old tapes for myself because there's just nowhere worth uploading to out there all the sites are full of freeloaders, rip off merchants and folk who will re-up to the likes of guitars101 using a cash back host to try to make some money off the back of others work.
Old 19-03-2018, 12:12 AM

As I said, plenty of fiends taking shit for granted

Having said that, i like to think there are plenty of folk who really appreciate the attention to detail and effort, so fair play