bobjuice  
Old 16-09-2009, 04:58 PM
I had tantric sex and it was shit

Funky Dredd is on a distinguished road
Default Jon Zdanis (Older Sets)

Just thought I would throw up some of my older sets...

Center Of The Sun
Some Things
Morning Light II
Misty
Journey To The Sun
Cold Nights
A Soft Sound
Lonely Trip
Beautiful People
Light Note
Louder Than Silence
Be Water
Floating On A Rhythm
Intergalactic Domino
The Morning After
Positive Vibration

I'll add more when I start recording some of my cassettes from way back in the day.
Old 17-09-2009, 02:32 PM
Top Banana

mike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to all

awesome Jon!!

wish i had the tapes of my mixes going all the way back. would love to hear them, then again maybe i wouldn't ha ha

the best mix i ever did was the one i did the night before i sold my turntables - like a fool i lent the tape to someone (jimbo) and within hours he'd managed chew it up and ruin it.
if i knew then what i know now he'd have been the last person on earth to give it to. damn.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 17-09-2009, 09:38 PM

I have about 95% of my tapes. There's a few that just have the cases but no tapes, which probably means they were stolen during a party or something as they were all masters. I never played the masters, I always had a second copy that I would play. Of course when I go to record them I might wish i never listened to them again. There is one set of tapes that I wish I had though. One night I played at a party for 8 hours and it was recorded, the only thing was that I was tripping while I played. I haven't seen the guy who has them in years but according to him I never flubbed a mix. I would really like to hear them to say the least.
Old 24-09-2009, 10:10 PM
Top Banana

mike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to all

Do you play cd's now Jon? If so when did you make the change?

imo cdjs are great bits of kit but nothing is as satisfying as mixing with vinyl.
I sold a lovely pair of 1210s to a guy called JFK - that may come as a surprise to you and you think i mean a dead president but in these parts he's a dj / promoter. Not my cup of tea he's a hard house man but he's very very good.

Me an moody own a pair of 1200s (one each) that are ancient, they were in a club that closed when i was 20 if that gives you some idea.

Mine still works but think he trod on his. I'd like to rejuvenate then some day..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 25-09-2009, 04:25 AM

Yes I do. I started playing cd's back in 97 when I held a residency at a place called Stealth. I still have my original 1200's that I bought in 92 and still use them, at that time they were used. But I had them tuned up and have used them ever since. I like using cdj's in a club because I don't have to drag a 100 pound crate around. Just grab my cd wallet and I am out the door. I don't have to worry about leaving that one record behind, but whenever I play classics I do all vinyl. I have been recording my vinyl and mastering them to cd, but I still love the feel of vinyl and doing a classic night just wouldn't be right with cd's.