bobjuice  
Old 12-11-2009, 01:53 PM
on a high horse

jim is a jewel in the roughjim is a jewel in the roughjim is a jewel in the rough

cheers bob! think i may have to get a push bike!!!

Old 23-11-2009, 04:52 PM
Top Banana

mike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to all

www.360icon.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 24-11-2009, 10:10 AM
Top Banana

mike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to all

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 27-11-2009, 12:41 AM
soil on my fingers

ArKid will become famous soon enoughArKid will become famous soon enough

lady gaga. she got famous via Bebo so the rumors say. still 100% shit. she/he has sex appeal, sure. but it's like paul weller not-so-famously said "you can get famous by doing nothing these days" shit music, no talent involved, and lyrics that a 3 year old could fathom, utter bollocks!
a watered down version of a rant that could last as long as a quantum physics study
Old 27-11-2009, 12:51 AM
soil on my fingers

ArKid will become famous soon enoughArKid will become famous soon enough

in fact **** it while i'm on the subject, did all music involving talent disappear after Oasis and OCS? everything's so electronic these days, that doesn't make you a MUSICIAN 50 cent, that makes you a TECHNICIAN!!! there's a ****ing difference. sure, rap is music, but it certainly isn't art
and all dance and rave music is just super nintendo music given a little bit of soup on the quality front. it's still stupid, zombifying nonsense
and there honestly is no excuse. i'm a 90s kid at the age of 19, and i still know what proper music is: a guitar, performing a song YOU WROTE YOURSELF, and not whoring yourself out. it's really not that difficult surely? ok one amendment, STOP. COMPLAINING. ABOUT. LIFE. IN. YOUR. SONGS. no one wants to hear that shite. Nirvana were tolerable because their lyrics went out to a mass audience, and their tunes were good. bands like Fall Out Boy, The Used and Panic At The Disco just **** and moan, what good is that doing to your listeners?
for lack of a better phrase, modern musicians need to grow up

hope this qualifiies as a decent rant :P again it was watered down
Old 09-12-2009, 11:56 AM
Top Banana

Is there a better song in football??

I had a wheelbarrow, the wheel fell off
I had a wheelbarrow, the wheel fell off

Old 09-12-2009, 06:09 PM
Top Banana

Old 10-12-2009, 12:59 PM
Top Banana

Just stocked up the Bass Chamber with dj sets, hundreds of em.

Old 12-12-2009, 08:24 AM
on a high horse

jim is a jewel in the roughjim is a jewel in the roughjim is a jewel in the rough

there gonna cut terry duckworth's arm off!!
Old 16-12-2009, 03:15 PM
His boots are made of gold!

Leroy is on a distinguished road

Wonder who's guna get the xmas number one this year. Any other year you could count on it being some sap from the x factor, but apparently some hardcore Rage Against The Machine fan has started up a facebook campaign to get 'Killing In The Name' to number one instead of the x factor winner. With more than half a million signed up to the campaign it's working aswell, apparently Rage is outselling the x factor single.
Rage Against The Machine ain't my cup of tea, but I'd rather have a crap song done by a real band at xmas number one, not a crap cover of a crap song done by a goldfish from x factor at x-mas number one.

I think when it comes to christmas songs I'll stick to the Pogues, Slade, and John Lennon...