bobjuice  
Old 02-08-2017, 11:47 AM

HenryVilla is just really niceHenryVilla is just really niceHenryVilla is just really niceHenryVilla is just really niceHenryVilla is just really nice
Default New Roses boots...

Hey folks, I have recently come by some new and old Roses boots which I will add over the next day or so... including a couple from the Golden Era.

Watch this space!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 20 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-08-2017, 08:24 PM
on a high horse

jim is a jewel in the roughjim is a jewel in the roughjim is a jewel in the rough

nice one henry
Old 02-08-2017, 08:33 PM
eating a salmonella sandwich

legion is a glorious beacon of lightlegion is a glorious beacon of lightlegion is a glorious beacon of lightlegion is a glorious beacon of lightlegion is a glorious beacon of lightlegion is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks mate. Middlesbrough from June 1989 ever turn up? Cheers.

Enjoy the 'sunshine' but share a little too!
Old 02-08-2017, 11:46 PM

HenryVilla is just really niceHenryVilla is just really niceHenryVilla is just really niceHenryVilla is just really niceHenryVilla is just really nice

Quote:
Thanks mate. Middlesbrough from June 1989 ever turn up? Cheers.
Alas not fella. I think it would have surfaced by now if there was one. But you never know...
Old 03-08-2017, 01:06 PM
eating a salmonella sandwich

legion is a glorious beacon of lightlegion is a glorious beacon of lightlegion is a glorious beacon of lightlegion is a glorious beacon of lightlegion is a glorious beacon of lightlegion is a glorious beacon of light

I think you are right Henry. I will have to live with the memories. All the best.

Enjoy the 'sunshine' but share a little too!
Old 03-08-2017, 08:08 PM
leaving town for the sunshine

madphil is a splendid one to beholdmadphil is a splendid one to beholdmadphil is a splendid one to beholdmadphil is a splendid one to beholdmadphil is a splendid one to beholdmadphil is a splendid one to beholdmadphil is a splendid one to beholdmadphil is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Quote:
Hey folks, I have recently come by some new and old Roses boots which I will add over the next day or so... including a couple from the Golden Era.

Watch this space!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 20 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 22-08-2018, 05:57 PM
crashing through those barriers

turtle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Watch this space!
so where they are..
Old 22-08-2018, 06:01 PM
on a high horse

jim is a jewel in the roughjim is a jewel in the roughjim is a jewel in the rough

what kind of answer is that
Old 22-08-2018, 09:46 PM
the chap doing the survey

exDalek is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh Jim, Expectant of answer with thought? Then labours unfound and not a mere respect of discernment to be found in said discourse. Pointless and err a reason for unearthment of thread, which has obviously outrun its term and can be more than reasonably assumed in its demise, yet by a post unneccesary is arisen to mock the fact that there is indeed no new Roses gig.
Oh in disdain! do we find yet more in the asking and lest in posting from brethren, whom indeed may scorn for our lack of it, has not Ade been accused of such, when in faith he has usurped many in his forthcoming. All is yet but lost. Strive as we may to share amongst in equality of measure, then all is pleasant and our path is clear.
Do you see?