bobjuice  
Old 05-01-2016, 12:53 PM
leaving town for the sunshine

ade is just really niceade is just really niceade is just really niceade is just really nice
Default Bruce Springsteen Philadelphia 1999 (2 shows)

1999-09-21 - FIRST UNION CENTER, PHILADELPHIA, PA

LITTLE QUEENIE / TAKE 'EM AS THEY COME / THE PROMISED LAND / TWO HEARTS / PROVE IT ALL NIGHT / BE TRUE / FACTORY / THE RIVER / YOUNGSTOWN / MURDER INCORPORATED / BADLANDS / OUT IN THE STREET / TENTH AVENUE FREEZE-OUT / JANEY DON'T YOU LOSE HEART / SHE'S THE ONE / THE GHOST OF TOM JOAD / MEETING ACROSS THE RIVER / JUNGLELAND / LIGHT OF DAY - YOU CAN'T SIT DOWN / CADILLAC RANCH / HUNGRY HEART / BORN TO RUN / THUNDER ROAD / IF I SHOULD FALL BEHIND / LAND OF HOPE AND DREAMS

Audience tape. Opens with the tour's only “Little Queenie”, not soundchecked or setlisted: "Now meanwhile, I was thinking. Band doesn't know I'm going to play this song. Key of B boys. Watch me!" The last known performance of "Little Queenie" before this one is Hammersmith Odeon, November 24, 1975. Cracking set also includes "Be True" and "Cadillac Ranch". "Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out" includes "It's All Right", "Take Me To The River", "Red Headed Woman", and "Rumble Doll", plus Steve playing a snippet of "Soul Man" for his solo. "Light Of Day" includes "You Can't Sit Down" and "I've Been Everywhere". Available on "The Philadephia Special" (Doberman).

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1999-09-25 - FIRST UNION CENTER, PHILADELPHIA, PA

INCIDENT ON 57TH STREET / THE TIES THAT BIND / PROVE IT ALL NIGHT / TWO HEARTS / ATLANTIC CITY / FACTORY / POINT BLANK / YOUNGSTOWN / MURDER INCORPORATED / BADLANDS / OUT IN THE STREET / TENTH AVENUE FREEZE-OUT / SHERRY DARLING / STREETS OF PHILADELPHIA / NEW YORK CITY SERENADE / LIGHT OF DAY - YOU CAN'T SIT DOWN / JUNGLELAND / BORN TO RUN / THUNDER ROAD / IF I SHOULD FALL BEHIND / LAND OF HOPE AND DREAMS / RAISE YOUR HAND (with Ali Weinberg)

Audience tape Available on CD 'Live In Philadelphia' and 'Backstreets Of Philadelphia' (Polar Bear). Excellent audience tape available as 'The Philadelphia Serenades' (Ev2). There is also a remixed IEM + AUD mix tape. Another incredible show. Sources say that the soundcheck and show was in part filmed. Surprise opener "Incident On 57th Street" is a tour premiere, last played in 1980. Set also includes "New York City Serenade" and "Raise Your Hand" to close, as well as the last "Streets Of Philadelphia" of the tour. "Atlantic City" returns to the set after a short break; it was last played on July 24. "Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out" includes "It's All Right", "The Monkey Time", "Take Me To The River", "Red Headed Woman", and "My Girl". "Light Of Day" includes "You Can't Sit Down" and "I've Been Everywhere". Ali Weinberg features on keyboards on "Raise Your Hand".

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.