bobjuice  
Old 13-09-2018, 12:11 AM
says he shares our obsession

sewer rat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default white dogshit

yeah...the old white dog crap...what was that all about. I tell you something I don't miss about the 70's/80's....used fanny pads lying in the street and if it had been raining they would swell up twice the size....who the fuck was doin' this....shameful.....
remember when cans of beer couldn't be crushed in your hand...now they cave in as soon as you open them.
Old 13-09-2018, 06:49 AM
leaving town for the sunshine

ade is just really niceade is just really niceade is just really niceade is just really nice

Quote:
just got the chance to listen to the motors, ,fantastic , but half an hour went by in five minutes. absouloutly made my night . brilliant. thanks again for getting in contact with them and thanks to radio 6 for listening to people telling them what they want to hear.
It seems they are quite open to requests I know someone who has requested and got something unbroadcast since 1984. There's another that i asked for on sunday and i've put in another request for the police from june 1979 instead of the february 1979 one they repeat on a six monthly basis. I stopped checking the listings for that show as they always seemed to be repeating the same stuff so maybe they got bored as well and a request or two gives them an excuse. I've got a copy of the motors and the ducks deluxe session from tuesdays show just waiting until it goes off iplayer.

edit: almost as soon as i typed that I had an email from him to say the police gig doesn't appear to be in the archives.
Old 13-09-2018, 11:45 AM

Default bbc live shows

do they put up complete shows or just partials
Old 13-09-2018, 12:29 PM

ade is just really niceade is just really niceade is just really niceade is just really nice

A lot of the old radio one concerts 70's early 80's were half hour two bands so it seems to be those which are appearing on the bbc6 music live hour. One 30 minute gig and two old studio sessions. The longer in concerts seem to appear on the classic concert series which is only on saturdays 2am for one hour and i've not asked about any of those. I did think yesterday of asking for spandau ballet at either bournemouth or brighton can't remember which it was 1982 as my tape wasn't great and when i tried to convert it it disintigrated and that was about one hour long.
Old 15-09-2018, 01:08 PM

Default comps

did anyone take those compilations I put up last week....any thoughts....any songs you would 'bump' for another song....I'd love to hear your opinion
Old 16-09-2018, 10:16 PM

Default bootlegs

looks like those latest compilations I posted went down like a 'knackered lift' the. oh well, take these bootlegs anyway....take the shirt off my back why don't you......

the b-52's - the paradiso, Amsterdam - 12/11/80 -
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the bangles - toad's place, new haven, CT - 01/10/84 -
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the bangles - the ritz, new York - 28/09/84 -

devo - the crypt, ohio - 18/2/77 -

Julian cope - the ritz, new York - 05/01/87 -

kula shaker - the paradise, Amsterdam - 06/05/99 -

lene lovich - commodore ballroom, Vancouver - 18/02/80 -

the only ones (WAV) - the longhorn, Minneapolis - 1+2/10/79 -

the psychedelic furs - my father's place, new York - 04/07/81 -

the psychedelic furs - my father's place, new York - 24/10/82 -

the psychedelic furs - TVE2 studios, Madrid - 26/06/84 -

REM - peppermint lounge, new York - 25/11/82 -

tears for fears - Manchester Apollo - 03/04/85 -

...........you're welcome
Old 17-09-2018, 07:11 AM

thanks for rem/tears for fears
Old 17-09-2018, 01:51 PM

Default TFF

.......no bother. there's hardly any boots of TFF from the first part of the 80's
Old 17-09-2018, 01:52 PM

Default TFF

if anyone has any tears for fears bootz from 1982....post 'em please
cheers
your friendly neighbourhood sewer rat
Old 17-09-2018, 02:21 PM

off the top of my head all I have is the hammersmith 83 broadcast that is on every site in the world and an original copy of the brunel university video from 83 that is on youtube (or used to be). I saw them in 82 at something called the warehouse in Leeds.

These any good? copenhagen 85? baltimore 1985? dallas fm 1985 (partial)?, LA 1990 (not the going to california video), knebworth 1990 fm master? amazing what you can find in five minutes on a few hard drives.