bobjuice  
Old 19-09-2017, 10:33 PM
Top Banana

mike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to all
Red face SATUROSOUNDS

This coming Friday 22nd Sept, yours truly has been asked to do a guest mix on the mutations show on saturosounds. A big thank you is due to Jon Zdanis for asking me to guest. It's on 6pm UK time here at saturosounds.com if you fancy tuning in
Cheers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 19-09-2017, 10:45 PM

HenryVilla is just really niceHenryVilla is just really niceHenryVilla is just really niceHenryVilla is just really niceHenryVilla is just really nice

Great stuff Mike! What time is your set buddy?
Old 20-09-2017, 08:47 AM
Top Banana

mike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to all

6pm - 8pm UK time is my bit. Then Jon plays another hour from 8

Fb page is here if that's any use. Cheers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 21-09-2017, 07:08 PM
Top Banana

Just been rescheduled for a 7.30pm start

Here

So my bit will be 7.30-9.30 but tune in before that to catch Jon play. Then Jon plays for another hour and a half after me too

Enjoy and cheers

Old 22-09-2017, 07:33 PM
I had tantric sex and it was shit

BoyWhoCriedWolf is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 23-09-2017, 07:04 PM
Top Banana

https://soundcloud.com/bobjuice/mutations-guest-mix-on-saturosounds-1

Old 23-09-2017, 09:43 PM

micko is a jewel in the roughmicko is a jewel in the roughmicko is a jewel in the roughmicko is a jewel in the rough

Not to be missed folks

My favourite mix of yours so far Mike
Old 25-09-2017, 02:42 PM
Top Banana

Cheers Micko, you're very kind. Thanks for tuning in and giving it support, nice one

Old 08-10-2017, 12:19 AM

micko is a jewel in the roughmicko is a jewel in the roughmicko is a jewel in the roughmicko is a jewel in the rough

We were having a chinese takeout the night you were playing....the whole clan listening to Bob

We were having dinner Fri gone and the little fella asked me if i was going to play "the tunes" again

Classic
Old 20-10-2017, 01:05 PM
a picture of wretchedness

Funky Dredd is on a distinguished road

Mike, anytime you want to play just let me know. You're more than welcome to

Next Friday (27th) my friend Chris Fortier will be on. I'll be airing his opening set from The Church where he opened for Hernan back in August. The times may change as Expeditions was cancelled but as of now the show starts at 12:00 PM EST/5:00 PM BST and then my set airs at 2:00 PM EST/7:00 PM BST.