bobjuice  
Old 16-08-2011, 05:30 PM
on a high horse

jim is a jewel in the roughjim is a jewel in the roughjim is a jewel in the rough
Default warsaw middlesborough 1977

it seems peter hook is pretty pissed off that this has been leaked it has been taken down from loads of sites including gothic addiction who recieved this email

Hope you are well. I work for Peter Hook directly handling all his media affairs and those of the label Hacienda Records.
It has come to our attention that a very rare joy division / warsaw recording has been uploaded to your site. We are presently investigating the source of this and are removing it from all sites.
Could you please delete the thread below immediately, otherwise we will look to take further action.
Hooky is fully aware of this email and we would both appreciate your swift assistance
Kind regards, for any further queries, feel free to email
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 20 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

James Masters
Label Manager, Hacienda Records
Head Of All Media, Fac 51 The Hacienda / Peter Hook"

so be careful if your gonna share it!

warsaw
1977-09-17
middlesborough rock garden

vinyl bootleg rip

At A later Date
Inside The Line
The Kill
Leaders of Men
Lost
Novelty
Reaction
Tension

here's the
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 20 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
via a private torrent which i've been messing about with all day but it was working!

if anyone wants to convert the flacs to mp3 and stick a mega link ect up feel free.

cheers

moodychops
Old 17-08-2011, 07:01 AM
leaving town for the sunshine

madphil is a splendid one to beholdmadphil is a splendid one to beholdmadphil is a splendid one to beholdmadphil is a splendid one to beholdmadphil is a splendid one to beholdmadphil is a splendid one to beholdmadphil is a splendid one to beholdmadphil is a splendid one to behold

Many Thanx for this Moody.Hope all is well with you.
Old 18-08-2011, 12:48 PM

madphil is a splendid one to beholdmadphil is a splendid one to beholdmadphil is a splendid one to beholdmadphil is a splendid one to beholdmadphil is a splendid one to beholdmadphil is a splendid one to beholdmadphil is a splendid one to beholdmadphil is a splendid one to behold

Just listened many thanx. I will put it up as an MP3.
Old 18-08-2011, 06:38 PM
Top Banana

mike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to all

download from hihosilverlining.com ? That's the coolest domain name i've ever heard

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 19-08-2011, 06:00 PM
on a high horse

jim is a jewel in the roughjim is a jewel in the roughjim is a jewel in the rough

your everywhere and nowhere bob, i dont know how you think of them!
Old 06-09-2011, 02:44 PM

Sorry about delay,here is MP3 link
Old 07-09-2011, 01:27 PM
eating a salmonella sandwich

legion is a glorious beacon of lightlegion is a glorious beacon of lightlegion is a glorious beacon of lightlegion is a glorious beacon of lightlegion is a glorious beacon of lightlegion is a glorious beacon of light

Cheers for the mp3 link.

Enjoy the 'sunshine' but share a little too!
Old 11-09-2011, 05:10 PM
would aspire to ascend

document87 will become famous soon enoughdocument87 will become famous soon enough

amazing thanks! but is it real?
Old 08-10-2011, 09:52 PM
subversion’s in the air

Curtis19561980 is a name known to allCurtis19561980 is a name known to allCurtis19561980 is a name known to allCurtis19561980 is a name known to allCurtis19561980 is a name known to allCurtis19561980 is a name known to all

Quote:
amazing thanks! but is it real?
Yes, As Track 7 Is Up On Hooky's Myspace - I Would Stake Everything On It Being The Real Mccoy
Old 11-04-2012, 09:50 PM
eating a salmonella sandwich

legion is a glorious beacon of lightlegion is a glorious beacon of lightlegion is a glorious beacon of lightlegion is a glorious beacon of lightlegion is a glorious beacon of lightlegion is a glorious beacon of light

Any chance someone could reup this please. I had downloaded it but it has gone. No idea. I can only think Hooky has deleted it remotely from my hard drive? Cheers - much appreciated.

Enjoy the 'sunshine' but share a little too!