bobjuice  
Old 27-10-2014, 07:51 PM
Top Banana

mike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to all
Default Shit Posts

Don't appreciate all the shitty posts we're getting of late where people contribute fuck all, post 20 times saying nothing but shit and then wonder why I delete it.

Just banned the latest offender for a week, if it carries on we'll have to shut the doors again
CHeers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-11-2014, 05:18 PM
sputnikant

Default okeej, sorry

I just was anxious to get the pre kings demos from Antwarrior...
So how do I share, Soundcloud or...??? I can't find info about this on your forum, I'm new to this, don't have a soundcloud account for example...
I'm used to use peer to peer likeSoulseek and I use newsgroups most of the time. Greetzzz Tommy
Old 14-11-2014, 06:46 PM
pure as unproverbial

Ant Warrior will become famous soon enoughAnt Warrior will become famous soon enough

Nice excuse sputnikant try reading the thread below I did a while back, should still be valid.

http://www.bobjuice.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=6924

This goes into basically everything you need to upload to this place.

Good luck and if any problems give a shout and someone will point you into the right direction.

AW

It's polite to say 'thanks' to the uploader for their post. Talking about music is why we are here.
Old 14-11-2014, 11:19 PM
sputnikant

okeej, so instead of: 'mediafire' 'adrive' is soundcloud an option too?
What's the difference, wich one do you think is the most userfriendly?
Greetzzz
Old 14-11-2014, 11:58 PM
pure as unproverbial

Ant Warrior will become famous soon enoughAnt Warrior will become famous soon enough

Yeah Soundcloud is just as good, as for which is best that's down to chiuce really, they all do basically the same, one might have more space for you to store stuff, the other might let you upload larger files, one might have more bells n whistles but they all are easy to use, they do have help guides with each one and after a few attempts its pretty straight forward.
I haven't uploaded for a while and will use my help thread again to kick start off the old brain cells!
Give it a try and see how it goes, my first try was a reasonable small gig, which worked but once I was given a few helpful hints and pointers I was up and running no problems.
Good luck

AW

It's polite to say 'thanks' to the uploader for their post. Talking about music is why we are here.
Old 07-01-2015, 10:41 AM
Top Banana

mike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to all

just thought i'd give this a bump

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-01-2015, 12:43 PM

micko is a jewel in the roughmicko is a jewel in the roughmicko is a jewel in the roughmicko is a jewel in the rough

Soundcloud does the job for me in the ambient thread.
Old 16-03-2018, 04:12 PM
crashing through those barriers

vicflange is an unknown quantity at this point

I guess I'm guilty of artificially upping my post count so I can view links. But I have shared a bootleg as some kind of payment ;-)

Thanks to everyone for their generosity and expertise here. I'm aiming to upload more of my collection. Nice to be here
Old 24-03-2018, 01:16 AM
what’s called a disappointment

emilycurious is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike View Post
Don't appreciate all the shitty posts we're getting of late where people contribute fuck all, post 20 times saying nothing but shit and then wonder why I delete it.
Four years later and your mood hasn't improved!
Old 25-03-2018, 10:34 AM
alone in his polytunnel

turtle is an unknown quantity at this point

ahah)