bobjuice  
Old 20-07-2017, 10:48 AM
leaving town for the sunshine

ade is just really niceade is just really niceade is just really niceade is just really nice

all my omd is mp3. The early ones tend to be from downloads way back in 2007 when no one went above the barest minimum bitrate. try this though:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 20-07-2017, 11:27 AM
on a high horse

jim is a jewel in the roughjim is a jewel in the roughjim is a jewel in the rough

ade rquests

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

got these vids as well ade if you need ...

OMD PARKPOP FESTIVAL DEN HAAGG HOLAND 28.6.2015
OMD 2013-04-14 Coachella Festival, Empire Polo Grounds, Indio, CA, USA [1080p]
OMD ARCHITECTURE AND MORALITY AND MORE HAMMERSMITH APOLLO 2007
OMD CMH COMPILATION VOLUME 1
OMD ROCKSTAGE 1980 SHEFFIELD 1985 DURY LANE LONDON 1982
OMD South Africa 1994
OMD SPORTSHALLE AHOY ROTTERDAM 26.10.1985
OMD THE ROUNDHOUSE LONDON 3.5.2013
OMD THE VIDEOS
OMD TV COLLECTION VOLUME 1
OMDMESSAGES
Old 20-07-2017, 11:37 AM

ade is just really niceade is just really niceade is just really niceade is just really nice

something wierd going on with this thread it's saying jim made a post at 11.27 but i can't see it and i posted before that but can't see that either
Old 20-07-2017, 11:38 AM

thanks jim when i posted i could see both posts
Old 20-07-2017, 11:53 AM
on a high horse

jim is a jewel in the roughjim is a jewel in the roughjim is a jewel in the rough

found my discs .. think this is what i have .. 1 or 2 maybe missing

LEIGH ROCK FESTIVAL 27/8/1979 (Good sound)-earliest known recording
Messages, Bunker Soldiers, Julia?s Song, VCLXI, Almost, Red Frame/White Light, Mystereality, Electricity, Waiting For The Man
LEEDS QUEEN HALL 8/9/1979 (Good sound)
Messages, Bunker Soldiers, Julia?s Song, Almost, Red Frame/White Light, Mystereality, Electricity, Waiting For The Man
MANCHESTER APOLLO 26/9/79 (Good sound)
Messages (Cuts In), Bunker Soldiers, Julia?s Song, Mystereality, Red Frame/White Light, Almost, Electricity, Waiting For The Man
ELECTRIC BALLROOM 8/12/1979 (Quite good sound)-support to Talking Heads
Messages, Bunker Soldiers, Mystereality, Julia?s Song, Red Frame/White Light, Almost, Electricity, Waiting For The Man
ERIC?S CLUB LIVERPOOL 15/2/1980 (Good sound)
I Betray My Friends, Bunker Soldiers, Pretending To See The Future, Almost, Mystereality, Julia?s Song, Two Chameleons, Red Frame/White Light, Dancing, Messages, Waiting For The Man, Electricity, Bunker Soldiers, Julia?s Song, Electricity
RETFORD PORTERHOUSE 7/3/80 (Excellent sound)
I Betray My Friends, Bunker Soldiers, Pretending To See The Future, Almost, Mystereality, Julia?s Song, Two Chameleons, Red Frame/White Light, Dancing, Messages, Enola Gay, Waiting For The Man, Electricity, Bunker Soldiers, Julia?s Song
MIDDLESBOROUGH ROCK GARDEN 8/3/1980 (Very Good Sound)
I Betray My Friends, Bunker Soldiers, Pretending To See The Future, Almost, Mystereality, Julia?s Song, Two Chameleons, Dancing, Red Frame/White Light, Messages, Enola Gay, Waiting For The Man, Electricity

AMSTERDAM PARADISO 21/4/1980 (Very good sound)
Messerschmitt Twins, Almost, Pretending To See The Future, Mystereality, Julia?s Song, Two Chameleons, Electricity, Red Frame/White Light, Enola Gay, Waiting For The Man
PARIS ? LES BAINS DOUCHE 28/4/1980 (Excellent sound)
Statues (Instrumental), Bunker Soldiers, Pretending To See The Future, Almost, Mystereality, Julia?s Song, Two Chameleons, Red Frame/White Light, Motion & Heart, Dancing, Messages

ALBUM?ORGANISATION
NOTTINGHAM PLAYHOUSE 28/7/1980 (Quite good sound) A.K.A ITV Rockstage
Messages, Mystereality, Bunker Soldiers, Motion And Heart, Red Frame/White Light, Enola Gay, Electricity
KANT KINO BERLIN 8/12/1980 (Very good sound)
I Betray My Friends, Stanlow, Pretending To See The Future, Almost, Messages, Annex, Mystereality, Julia?s Song, Motion & Heart, The More I See You, Promise, Statues, The Misunderstanding(cuts) Dancing, Red Frame/White Light, Electricity, Bunker Soldiers, Enola Gay, Waiting For The Man, Electricity, Julia?s Song, Enola Gay
RIJSWIJK NETHERLANDS 12/12/1980 (Good sound) Location unknown
Pretending To See The Future, Almost, Messages, Julia?s Song, Motion And Heart, The More I See You, Statues, Red Frame/White Light, Electricity, Bunker Soldiers, Enola Gay, Waiting For
HAMMERSMITH ODEON 17/12/1980 (Quite good sound)
I Betray My Friends, Stanlow, Pretending To See The Future, Almost, Messages, Annex, Mystereality, Julia?s Song, Motion & Heart, The More I See You, Promise, Statues, The Misunderstanding, Dancing, Red Frame/White Light, Electricity, Bunker Soldiers, Enola Gay, Waiting For The Man, Electricity, Julia?s Song, Enola Gay

BBC PARIS THEATRE 21/2/1981 (Good sound)
Stanlow, Pretending To See The Future, Almost, Messages, Mystereality, Julia?s Song, Statues, Electricity, Enola Gay (announcement over top of song at end)
THE EDGE CLUB TORONTO MARCH 1981 (Good sound)
Stanlow, Pretending To See The Future, Messages, Almost, She?s Leaving, Mystereality, Motion And Heart, Promise, The Misunderstanding, Electricity, Bunker Soldiers, Julia?s Song, Waiting For The Man, Enola Gay
WHISKY A GO-GO U.S.A 14/3/1981 (Very good-some cuts between songs)
Pretending To See The Future, Messages, Almost, She?s Leaving, Mystereality, Motion & Heart, The More I See You, Promise, Statues, The Misunderstanding, Dancing, Electricity, Bunker Soldiers, Enola Gay, Julia?s Song, Stanlow, Electricity

ALBUM?ARCHITECTURE AND MORALITY
MANCHESTER APOLLO 9/11/1981 (Quite good sound)
Architecture & Morality, Romance Of The Telescope, Sealand, Pretending To See The Future, Messages, Almost, Mystereality, Joan Of Arc, Motion & Heart, Maid Of Orleans, Statues, Souvenir, The New Stone Age, Enola Gay, Bunker Soldiers, Electricity, She?s Leaving, Julia?s Song, Stanlow, Enola Gay
VICTORIA HALL HANLEY 26/11/1981 (Sound very good)
Architecture & Morality, Romance Of The Telescope, Sealand, Pretending To See The Future, Messages, Almost, Mystereality, Joan Of Arc, Motion & Heart, Maid Of Orleans, Statues, Souvenir, New Stone Age, Enola Gay, Bunker Soldiers, Electricity, She?s Leaving, Julia?s Song, Enola Gay, Stanlow
VICTORIA HALL HANLEY 26/11/1981 SOUNDCHECK (Sound quite good)
Motion & Heart, Electricity, Pretending To See The Future, Bunker Soldiers, Romance of The Telescope, Sealand, Messages-These tracks are melodies, single chords being played whilst Andy McCluskey can be heard talking
Bunker Soldiers, Messages, Enola Gay, She?s Leaving, Enola Gay, New Stone Age, Mystereality, Romance Of The Telescope-These tracks are the full band and differ in length from partial songs to complete songs

ST AUSTELL COLISEUM CORNWALL 28/11/1981 (Good sound)
Architecture & Morality/Romance Of The Telescope, Sealand, Pretending To See The Future, Messages, Almost, Mystereality, Joan Of Arc, Motion & Heart, Maid Of Orleans, Statues, Souvenir (cuts in), The New Stone Age, Enola Gay, Bunker Soldiers, Electricity, She?s Leaving, Julia?s Song, Stanlow
THEATRE DE VERDURE NICE 23/1/1982 (Sound very good)
Architecture & Morality, Romance Of The Telescope, Sealand, Pretending To See The Future, Messages, Almost, Mystereality, Joan Of Arc, Motion & Heart, Maid Of Orleans, Statues, Souvenir, New Stone Age, Enola Gay, Bunker Soldiers, Electricity, She?s Leaving, Julia?s Song, Stanlow
ROME 27/1/1982 (Quite good sound) Exact location unknown
Architecture & Morality, Romance Of The Telescope, Sealand, Pretending To See The Future, Messages, Almost, Mystereality, Joan Of Arc, Motion & Heart, Maid Of Orleans, Statues, Souvenir, The New Stone Age, Enola Gay, Bunker Soldiers, Electricity, Stanlow
MILWAUKEE PALMS THEATRE WISCONSIN 17/2/1982 (Good sound)
Architecture & Morality, Romance Of The Telescope, Sealand, Pretending To See The Future, Messages, Almost, Mystereality, Joan Of Arc, Motion & Heart, Maid Of Orleans, Statues, Souvenir, The New Stone Age, Enola Gay, Bunker Soldiers, Electricity, She?s Leaving, Julia?s Song, Stanlow
GLEN COVE NORTH STAGE THEATRE-N.Y 13/03/1982 (Very good sound)
Romance Of The Telescope, Sealand, Pretending To See The Future, Messages, Almost, Mystereality, Joan Of Arc, Motion & Heart, Maid Of Orleans, Statues, Souvenir, The New Stone Age, Enola Gay, Bunker Soldiers, Electricity, She?s Leaving, Julia?s Song

ALBUM?DAZZLE SHIPS
SHEFFIELD CITY HALL 18/4/1983 (Quite good sound, bit echoey)
Dazzle Ships, ABC Auto Industry, Genetic Engineering, Messages, She?s Leaving, Georgia, Almost, Julia?s Song, Joan Of Arc, Maid Of Orleans, Statues, Romance Of The Telescope, Radio Waves, Bunker Soldiers, Enola Gay, Silent Running, Electricity, Stanlow
GLASGOW APOLLO 28/4/1983 (Sound very good)
Genetic Engineering, Messages, She?s Leaving, Georgia, Julia?s Song, Joan Of Arc, Maid Of Orleans, Romance Of The Telescope, Souvenir, Telegraph, Radio Waves, Bunker Soldiers, Enola Gay, Silent Running
LYON BOURSE DU TRAVAIL 18/05/1983(Sound very good)
Radio Prague, Dazzle Ships, Genetic Engineering, Messages, She?s Leaving, Georgia, Almost, Julia?s Song, Joan Of Arc, Maid Of Orleans, Statues, Romance Of The Telescope, Souvenir, Telegraph, Radio Waves, Bunker Soldiers, Enola Gay, Stanlow
MADRID PALACIO MUNICIPAL DE DEPORTES 15/05/1983 (Sound good)
Radio Prague, Dazzle Ships, Genetic Engineering, Messages, She?s Leaving, Georgia, Almost, Julia?s Song, Joan Of Arc, Maid Of Orleans, Statues, Romance Of The Telescope, Souvenir, Telegraph, Radio Waves, Bunker Soldiers, Enola Gay, Silent Running, Electricity, Pretending To See The Future, Stanlow
ALBUM---JUNK CULTURE
HAMMERSMITH ODEON 3/6/1984 (Good sound quality)
Messages, Tesla Girls, Love & Violence, Julia?s Song, White Trash, She?s Leaving, Joan Of Arc, Maid Of Orleans, Talking Loud & Clear, Hard Day, Souvenir, Telegraph, Radio Waves, Enola Gay, Locomotion (fades out)
NIZO PALACE MADRID 19/6/1984 (Ok sound, bit echoey) 2 disc set
DISC1-Junk Culture, Tesla Girls, Messages, Love & Violence, Julia?s Song, Motion & Heart, White Trash, Enola Gay, Apollo, Never Turn Away
DISC2-Joan Of Arc, Maid Of Orleans, Talking Loud & Clear, Hard Day, Souvenir, Telegraph, Bunker Soldiers, Electricity, Locomotion, She?s Leaving/Waiting for the Man
AMSTERDAM FIRATO 7/9/1984 (Quite good sound quality)
Junk Culture, Messages, Tesla Girls, Love & Violence, Julia?s Song, Motion & Heart, White Trash, She?s Leaving, Joan Of Arc, Talking Loud & Clear, Souvenir, Telegraph, Locomotion

HAMMERSMITH ODEON 03/10/1984 (Sound excellent)
Messages, Tesla Girls, Love & Violence, Julia?s Song, White Trash, She?s Leaving, Joan Of Arc, Maid Of Orleans, Talking Loud & Clear, Hard Day, Souvenir, Telegraph, Radio Waves, Enola Gay, Locomotion (fades out)
ALBUM?CRUSH
SHEFFIELD CITY HALL 14/6/1985 (Excellent sound quality)
Crush, Messages, Secret, Tesla Girls, White Trash, Talking Loud & Clear, Maid Of Orleans, Telegraph, Enola Gay, Electricity, Romance Of The Telescope
CABARET METRO THEATRE-CHICAGO 2/9/1985 (V.Good/Excellent sound quality)
Messages, Tesla Girls, Secret, Motion & Heart, Maid Of Orleans, Souvenir, So In Love, Telegraph, Locomotion, Enola Gay, Women III
AHOY SPORTPALAIS ROTTERDAM 26/10/1985 (Excellent sound quality) A.K.A Veronica?s Rock Night
Enola Gay, Messages, Tesla Girls, Secret, Julia?s Song, Women III, Talking Loud & Clear, Maid Of Orleans, La Femme Accident, Souvenir, So In Love, Telegraph, Locomotion
READING HEXAGON 13/2/1986 (OK ?Good sound quality)
Crush, Native Daughters Of The Golden West, Messages, Tesla Girls, Secret, Julia?s Song, Motion & Heart, Talking Loud & Clear, Maid Of Orleans, La Femme Accident, Souvenir, Telegraph, Locomotion, Enola Gay, Women III, Electricity, She?s Leaving
ALBUM?PACIFIC AGE
HAMMERSMITH ODEON 29/10/1986 (Good sound quality) 2 disc set
DISC1-Southern, Stay, Messages, Tesla Girls, Julia?s Song, Pacific Age, Shame, If You Leave, Secret, Women III, White Trash
DISC2-Forever Live & Die, Maid Of Orleans, Flame Of Hope, Souvenir, So In Love, Telegraph, Enola Gay, We Love You, Locomotion, Electricity
Please note this recording has a few ―computer ping‖ type noises present, doesn?t spoil overall listening experience
Old 20-07-2017, 09:41 PM
on a high horse

leigh 79 and paradiso 80

Old 20-07-2017, 10:36 PM
roll on october

Shelleyanorphan is an unknown quantity at this point

Very interested in this:
HAMMERSMITH ODEON 17/12/1980 (Quite good sound)

Not sure I've ever seen this one!

Thanks
Old 21-07-2017, 08:07 AM
on a high horse

hammersmith 1980

Old 22-07-2017, 08:17 AM

leeds 8 9 79 flac

Old 22-07-2017, 10:23 AM

chicago 2 september 1985