View Single Post
Old 21-10-2011, 09:04 PM
Top Banana

mike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to allmike is a name known to all

I like this one a lot, still looking forward to the next installment but our Stringybob is something of a perfectionist so fair enough.

On the subject of perfect, when i poach eggs I have a method that never fails

Boiling water in a pan w a dash of salt and a teaspoon of vinegar (no shocks yet huh?)
Before cracking the egg into the water, stir it as fast as you dare without spillage - this creates a vortex in the middle which helps your egg keep it's shape.

Bring to the boil again, at this point I put the toast down (timing = crucial)

When the toast pops up your egg is done, butter toast as fast as you can and serve (with beans of course, you're a fucking idiot otherwise, or maybe you have a job?) - for those in work with cash to spare, get yourself some black pepper

I appreciate this may be a little toaster specific so will maybe get the stopwatch out next time to help those unfortunate enough not to be in posession of a morphy richards 44098

Cheers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.